Earn accreditation for fundamental food safety courses while gaining knowledge to develop and implement.
Control Point offers HACCP Certification Training online and on-site. Upon completion of the course, each student will receive a certificate. Student names will also be logged into the International HACCP Alliance database. Students are encouraged to bring current HACCP plans to review individually. Instructor Trevor J Morones is a Lead HACCP Instructor, certified through the International HACCP Alliance.
- Understanding legislative framework applicable to the food industry
- Demonstrating a practical understanding of 5 preliminary steps and 7 Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles
- Classify and evaluate the main safety hazards associated with food
- Develop and implement a HACCP system into an organization
- Discuss FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) regulations
Class Materials Provided:
- Class slides (International HACCP Alliance approved course material)
- Current regulatory directives
- Class worksheets
Group discounts available. Contact Us for more information
Sign up for a class listed above or request a class in your area